The electronic measurement of the Nip becomes connected and user-friendly
New generation offset presses are equipped with efficient control and management systems.
However some measurements remain difficult to perform, especially the roller alignment.
- The 1st generation DigiNip provided the perfect solution to this problem in mastering, to the nearest millimeter, the correct adjustment of the Nip between the rollers.
- With its wireless connection, the 2nd generation DigiNip becomes user-friendly and also offers the possibility of connection.
DigiNip-2 conserves the merits of DigiNip
- Significant time savings: instant measurement of roller alignment.
- Increase in productivity: significant reduction in paper wastage.
- Measurement precision: control of the correct adjustment and precise measurement of the roller alignment in millimeters.
- Useable on all machines: designed for all Heidelberg, KBA, Komori, Manroland… presses.
Use DigiNip-2 in all simplicity!
Demonstration video DigiNip-2
In just a few minutes discover how user-friendly and interconnected the offset Nip measurement has become with DigiNip-2.
Transfer your data simply to your smartphone or tablet and save the offset Nip measurements into a database to build a measurement history.
TabletMeasure app can be downloaded free from Play Store and App Store.